X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granite to match Kohler French vanilla

Hello... I like your suggestions, and need your help. I am remodeling my master bath. I have an older Kohler Jacuzzi color French Vanilla, WC and shower, which I will not be replacing since they are in excellent shape. I will need 2 or 3 granite tops... 1 for the master sink vanity, and one for the second dressing table vanity. I also saw your surround of granite around a Jacuzzi, which is gorgeous. I was leaning towards a darker stone, with golden /yellow highlights to contract against the french vanilla. I have yet to choose the tile. What color would you suggest for the granite counter tops, and color pallete to choose for the tile? Thanks so much for your input. Jean

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello... I like your suggestions, and need your help. I am remodeling my master bath. I have an older Kohler Jacuzzi color French Vanilla, WC and shower, which I will not be replacing since they are in excellent shape. I will need 2 or 3 granite tops... 1 for the master sink vanity, and one for the second dressing table vanity. I also saw your surround of granite around a Jacuzzi, which is gorgeous. I was leaning towards a darker stone, with golden /yellow highlights to contract against the french vanilla. I have yet to choose the tile. What color would you suggest for the granite counter tops, and color pallete to choose for the tile? Thanks so much for your input. Jean
    Hello Jean! Thank you for liking our suggestions -- we try our best! In regard to your bathroom set-up, my granite vanity top recommendations for you are elegant and dark, with deep, rich veins throughout the stone such as Kosmus, Amazon Tiger, and Brown Alpine. I've created a Comparison Table of my choices for your easy reference as a side-by-side comparison. For a general direction to further explore, the wall and field tile could be a warm travertine shade, For example, Terre di Nessuno tile in Arune color.

Hope this helps!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    x
    x
    Working...
    X