X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• edge choices

i'm looking for alot of edge options as i want to be able to see what you have to offer, how many edges do you have and wehere can i see them? some companies give free edges do you do that also? thanks in advance

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    i'm looking for alot of edge options as i want to be able to see what you have to offer, how many edges do you have and wehere can i see them? some companies give free edges do you do that also? thanks in advance
    We have a vast selection of edge choices with dozens of styles for you to choose from. On our estimate, we price out a few of the most popular selections, but we can price out any edge and are able to create all available edge styles on the market. You can view the choices available to you in our 3D edges tool. We also have fabricated examples at our all of our locations for you to physically see the workmanship and high quality of our edges. We want you to inspect them yourself and make a decision on your own on the level of precision we offer with our fabrication techniques. We have separated our edges into popular, premium, and laminated categories. We offer the Straight edge included in the price, and any other option is a one time addition to your total price that can be calculated by our salesmen. I also recommend to read our helpful article on this topic that will give you more in-depth knowledge and shape you to be a smart buyer. Hope this helps!

Comment

Aww that is SO helpful, thank you very much DEREK!

Katlyn

Comment

You're welcome Katlyn. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        x
        x
        Working...
        X