X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality Issue / Poor Customer Service

I had new granite installed in my kitchen and new marble installed in my bathroom on Tuesday, April 24th. The installers informed me that part of the backsplash in the bathroom was cracked and a new piece would need to be cut and installed later this week. In addition, after the granite was installed in the kitchen, I noticed what appeared to be scuff marks on the island slab and areas around the sink. The installed attempted to buff out the marks but was unsuccessful and told me that the office would call me tomorrow to arrange for someone to come and polish the stone (in addition to installing the marble backsplash). I did not hear from you as of 4:30pm today so I called the office and was told by the person on the phone that they would need to speak to the manager about my issue. The person then called me back and told me that the manager was busy with a customer and would call me tomorrow. I told him that I wanted to speak to the manager today as the house that I had the new granite installed in is our weekend home and is over 100 miles away from my primary house so making arrangements to have someone available for the installers to fix the problem is a bit of a scheduling challenge. He told me the manager would call me back today. It is now 6:30pm and I still have not heard from the manager and I called the office again and was only able to leave a voicemail message.

Needless to say, I am not happy with the service I have received thus far. As it stands right now, I have paid thousands of dollars to your company and have damaged granite and incomplete marble in my home. I expected better service from your company. Please advise when I can expect to have these issues resolved.

Dear Scott Minter,

I'm very sorry to hear about your initial dissatisfaction with our service. I spoke with the office manager at South Plainfield and was pleased to be informed that the complaint was resolved yesterday to your satisfaction and a service call has been set-up for us to come and fix the issues at no additional cost to you. I hope that you will be able to enjoy your new countertops to the fullest extent and please do not hesitate to contact me directly at derek@marble.com if you have any other questions, comments, or concerns.
    Last edited by Walter; 04-30-2012, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    x
    x
    Working...
    X