X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final Choice

Orion for the island and backsplash (yeah, enought in the slab for BS!!) and either Lagos Blue Caesarstone or Grey Amazon Silestone.

Caesarstone is about $350 less than the Silestone installed, sleeping on idea and I will decide at 2 pm tomorrow!

Comment

Dale,

I’m loving the idea of Orion and Logos Blue combination. And if you can save money, I wouldn’t think twice!

I’m really happy they had enough for your island AND the backsplash. That’s great news!

Any idea when your project will be finished?

Comment

Our Selections!

Orion and the Amazon Grey final selection, the island has been installed and the perimeter will be finished over the weekend!

See the progress at week fourteen at:

http://www.daleclarksmith.com/Other/...375606_Rk35GK4

The floors are getting finished on Friday, and we will start cleaning to move back in, within the next two weeks

"After" photos await, stay tuned!

Dale

Comment

Dale,

The Orion granite on the island looks just gorgeous! With a two tier design it shows off nicely on the different levels. The dark and elegant cherry espresso cabinetry looks flawless against the Orion. I cannot wait to see how it all comes together with the perimeter Amazon Grey installed! This must be an exciting time for you, although inconvenient because of the construction i'm sure, but it will be worth the wait.

Comment

WOW! Absolutely flawless island. The granite looks stunning with your cabinets. I am a huge fan! Your construction is progressing very well.

Your kitchen is starting to come together wonderfully. I cannot wait to see the finished project.

Comment

Coming Together!

Thanks for the kind comments!

The flooring was finished today, and the perimeter countertop and sink will be installed on Sunday!

Presently, my only concern is the finished natural hickory floors will take away too much from the island and cabinets... I really must hold my opinion until the stainless appliances are installed!

Dale

Comment

I don’t think the natural hickory floors would take away from your island and cabinets. I think it’s a great finish as it will give you a nice balance between the floor and cabinets.

You must be so excited your project is nearing completion!

I cannot wait to see the finished project!

Comment

Complete

We are pleased with the final result, see link below for completed project photos:

http://www.daleclarksmith.com/Other/...755170_xdbsnTT

Thanks for all the good information!

Dale

Comment

Dale,

When I look at this STUNNING kitchen the first word that comes to my mind is “elegance”! WOW. You completely maximized the space and the design is flawless. I absolutely love how you used the same stone for your island and full backsplash. It’s a perfect combination that ties in the space wonderfully. The richness of the dark colors looks amazing against the light floors because it provides a perfect balance in the space.

GREAT, GREAT JOB! I would love to have a kitchen like this- I’m completely blown away.

Super job!

Comment

After a Year

Still loving the kitchen!

Comment

Dale,

That's wonderful! Keep in mind that it may be time to reseal the stone to keep it stain resistant! We recommend to reseal once a year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                        x
                        x
                        x
                        Working...
                        X