Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to clean my granite?

Hello all,

ive been told different things on how to care for my granite. Ive had it for only a few weeks and used windex at first until was told its a big NO NO....and told to use soap & water but is there any specialized products that are best to use?

rsrs177,

Whoever told you not to use Windex deserves a reward, as it would of damaged your stone fast, especially the layer of sealer that should be on top of the stone. The product that we recommend for easy maintenance is the Daily Granite Cleaner. As our sister website MrStone.com describes,

"It removes grease and oils and other common stains found in a kitchen. It also has an ingredient that seals as it cleans."

It's a gentle cleaner, and while soap and water would be fine, it's best to use a product specifically formulated for natural stone. As an added bonus, the cleaner has sealer in it, so the stone gets sealed little by little everytime you clean, in turn you will possibly not have to reseal your stone if you constantly use this particular granite cleaner. And of course, there is many on the market, you don't have to buy this one, but we recommend that you should use a granite cleaner everytime you clean the countertop. You can also watch our helpful video on how to properly clean your granite contertop. Hope this helps!

Comment

You will love the Daily Granite Cleaner. I use it every day at home and here in our Danbury office. It works like magic especially since we get a lot of customers daily; we need something that can handle such heavy-duty usage. The AGM Daily Granite Cleaner doesnít have a strong scent as some cleaners tend to have so itís easy on your nose and eyes. It works fast and itís simple to use. The cleaner also contains a sealer which can help protect your countertops even more. But don't forget to seal your stone!

Let us know how you like it once you start using it!

Comment

Thanks guys I will try out the granite cleaner, it looks just like what I need

Comment

We're glad to help. It's really one of the best cleaners on the market for natural stone, I use it at home myself...probably too much of it!

Comment

Enjoy your countertop!

Comment

does the cleaner also sanitize?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                does the cleaner also sanitize?
                Absolutely! Our Marble.com Daily Granite Cleaner is also anti-bacterial, so it's perfect for cleaning natural stone.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x
                x
                x
                Working...
                X