To place an order with our company, we require you to have the following steps complete in your home.
- Cabinets need to be installed.
- All of the appliances in the kitchen need to be on location. That includes the stove, dishwasher, fridge etc.
- The sink needs to be on location so that we may take it back to the shop and use it as a template for the sink cutout.
- If you have a current countertop on your cabinets, please make sure it is removed and the sink and cooktop are detached before we come out and template. We do not specialize in plumbing and electricity.
- Once the above requirements are satisfied, you can give us a call and we schedule an appointment to template your kitchen. Our installers will provide you with any technical information and will work with you to make sure all the specs and technical details are taken care of, so please have someone knowledgeable present. At the end of templating we require a 50% deposit based on the estimate price. We do not accept credit cards, and the payment must be done in certified check or money order.